Memberships are now closed for the 2014 festival. You can join to be a friend for 2015 from 17 November 2014 onwards. Apply to become a Friend of Martinborough and for just $120 for your first year (and $75 after that), you'll get a host of great benefits.
Friends for Toast 2014 receive the following benefits:
- Exclusive access to a fantastic new space at Toast Martinborough 2014 - the members-only 'Friends Zone'. Drop in when you arrive and we'll take care of your coat and bag and other stuff for free. Then call in any time during the day and you'll find a sanctuary from the crowds – comfy seating, free coffee, iced tea and water, and the latest Dish magazine just waiting for a flick-through. You can even have a massage – the perfect pick-me-up in your busy day!You'll find the Friends Zone in the heart of the festival circuit, at the gorgeous Aylstone Retreat. Nestled between Margrain Vineyard and Vynfields, it's the epitome of luxury and indulgence. You simply couldn't ask for a better place to sit back and relax.
- Guaranteed access to up to six tickets for the two weeks before they go on public sale.
- Discounted transport to the festival with Tranzit Coachlines if you're coming from Wellington or Palmerston North (must be booked through Ticketek during the preferential ticketing period)
- Access to our exclusive after-hours venue on festival day
- Access to day-return transport packages from Wellington via train. Available on a first come, first served basis, they can be booked through Ticketek during the preferential ticketing period.
Access to Tickets for the 2014 festival will be available to Friends from 15 - 26 September through Ticketek, our ticketing agency. You will be sent details
Toast Martinborough is a truly unique hospitality opportunity. Treat your top clients, staff or guests to a day of fantastic food, award-winning wines, and some of New Zealand's best live entertainment, in the boutique wine village of Martinborough.
There are two superb options to choose from - Toast Platinum and Toast Gold. Check out the details for corporate hospitality and groups options here.