Where, when and how
Toast Martinborough 2015 will be held on Sunday 15 November. Tickets to Toast Martinborough 2015 go on sale on Wednesday 23 September 2015.
Toast Martinborough 2015 promises to be another fantastic day out for lovers of great wine and food. Around 10 boutique vineyards will showcase more than 65 world-class wines. Each will be matched with superb, restaurant-quality food and live performances from some of the best musicians in the business.
- Tickets for 2015 go on sale through our ticketing agency on 23 September 2015.
- The festival will take place on Sunday 15 November 2015
- You must bring your ticket to the Festival for entry on the day
- Holding a festival ticket does not entitle you to transport to or accommodation for Toast Martinborough: you will need to make your own arrangements
- The Toast Martinborough office does not sell festival tickets
- Tickets may not be resold at a premium, unless prior written consent is obtained from Toast Martinborough Ltd.
Your festival ticket entitles you to the following:
- Entry to the 2015 Toast Martinborough Wine, Food and Music Festival
- A 2015 tasting glass and holder
- A festival programme
- Access to hop on the free shuttle buses that circulate continuously around the festival circuit
- Live music from some of NZ's best live entertainment acts from 10am - 6pm at all festival sites