Where, when and how
Toast Martinborough 2015 will be held on Sunday 15 November. Tickets to Toast Martinborough 2015 go on sale in September/October 2015.
Toast Martinborough 2015 promises to be another fantastic day out for lovers of great wine and food. Around 10 boutique vineyards will showcase more than 65 world-class wines. Each will be matched with superb, restaurant-quality food and live performances from some of the best musicians in the business.
- Tickets for 2015 go on sale through our ticketing agency in September/October 2015. Stay tuned for dates.
- The festival will take place on Sunday 15 November 2015
- You must bring your ticket to the Festival for entry on the day
- Holding a festival ticket does not entitle you to transport to or accommodation for Toast Martinborough: you will need to make your own arrangements
- The Toast Martinborough office does not sell festival tickets
- Tickets may not be resold at a premium, unless prior written consent is obtained from Toast Martinborough Ltd.
Your festival ticket entitles you to the following:
- Entry to the 2015 Toast Martinborough Wine, Food and Music Festival
- A 2015 tasting glass and holder
- A festival programme
- Access to hop on the free shuttle buses that circulate continuously around the festival circuit
- Live music from some of NZ's best live entertainment acts from 10am - 6pm at all festival sites